Canon Frome Cricket Club ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Canon Frome Cricket Club is a not-for-profit organisation and is therefore exempt from any requirement to register with the Information Commissioner's Office under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). Canon Frome Cricket Club is, however, committed to the principles of data protection.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://www.canonfromecricketclub.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- We maintain a log of all users logging into our site for the purpose of identifying any malicious intent or malicious scripts.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access via Google Analytics.
- Our use of Google Analytics includes Google Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can consider opting out at any time by using Google's own opt-outs.
Cookies and IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We also use a temporary cookie (8 days) to recognise whether you have used the site before. If you have not, we show helpful arrows to the menu icon. The cookie is stored so as not to show the arrows when these are not necessary.
We also use Google Analytics to provide statistical information about the number of visits made to the site. We cannot identify any individual from this information and is collected only to improve access to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information and updates relevant to Canon Frome Cricket Club.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We do not process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.